WES WATKINS TECHNOLOGY CENTER DISTRICT 25
Regular Meeting for the Board of Education
Thursday, September 14, 2017, 7:30 a.m.
Boardroom – Building 100
7892 Highway 9,
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Introduction of guests.
4. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove the following:
A. Agenda as part of the minutes;
B. Minutes of regular meeting held August 10, 2017.
5. Staff Reports and discussion.
6. Financial Reports and discussion.
7. Presentation of Accreditation Report for school year 2017-2018 from the State Board of Education.
8. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove Encumbrances and Change Orders as presented.
9. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove Estimate of Needs and Publication Sheet for FY18.
10. Discussion of economic development project.
11. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove Ronnie Campbell and Jaquetta Lee as BIS instructors.
12. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove declaring equipment presented as surplus and giving Superintendent authority to dispose of in an economical manner.
13. Superintendent’s Update and discussion.
14. New Business.
15. Vote to Adjourn.
This agenda was posted by Robin Hinkley, Minutes Clerk, by 5:00 p.m. on the 12th day of September, 2017, at the campus entrance, the south entrance and west entrance of Building 100, 7892 Highway 9, Wetumka, Oklahoma, and notice of this meeting was given to the Hughes County Clerk prior to December 15th of the last calendar year.
Robert W. Walling, Superintendent
NOTICE OF ASSISTANCE AT PUBLIC MEETINGS
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are required to contact Steve Killmer at 405-452-5500 so that appropriate arrangements can be made.