WES WATKINS TECHNOLOGY CENTER DISTRICT 25
Regular Meeting for the Board of Education
Wednesday, December 13, 2017, 7:30 a.m.
Boardroom – Building 100
7892 Highway 9,
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Introduction of guests.
4. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove the following:
A. Agenda as part of the minutes;
B. Minutes of regular meeting held November 9, 2017.
5. Recognition of Mike Lindley, PLTW National Teacher of the Year.
6. Staff Reports and discussion.
7. Financial Reports and discussion.
8. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove Encumbrances and Change Orders as presented.
9. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove 2018 Schedule of Regular Board Meetings as presented.
10. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove Practical Nursing program cost as presented.
11. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove Superintendent Evaluation Instrument as presented.
12. Vote to enter executive session for the following:
A. Evaluation of Superintendent
25 O.S. Section 307(B)(7)
13. Acknowledgement of return to open session.
14. Executive session compliance announcement.
15. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove Gisela Williams, Jackie Crenshaw, and Miranda Grogg as BIS Instructors.
16. Discussion and vote to approve/disapprove declaring equipment presented as surplus and giving Superintendent authority to dispose of in an economical manner.
17. Superintendent’s Update and discussion.
18. New Business.
19. Vote to Adjourn.
This agenda was posted by Robin Hinkley, Minutes Clerk, by 5:00 p.m. on the 11th day of December, 2017, at the campus entrance, the south entrance and west entrance of Building 100, 7892 Highway 9, Wetumka, Oklahoma, and notice of this meeting was given to the Hughes County Clerk prior to December 15th of the last calendar year.
Robert W. Walling, Superintendent
NOTICE OF ASSISTANCE AT PUBLIC MEETINGS
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as interpreters for persons who are deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are required to contact Steve Killmer at 405-452-5500 so that appropriate arrangements can be made.